This 2-Day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals. It covers the content of both the Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications but is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or supervisor level within the workplace.
12 hours excluding breaks
This course is offered:
On your premises, to keep costs low and maximise convenience to you
On days and times to suit you (including weekends, if appropriate)
Course content includes:
A range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including:
• What is First Aid for Mental Health?
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Identifying mental health conditions
• Providing advice and starting a conversation
• Eating disorders
• Mental health conditions
• Personality disorders
• Drugs and alcohol
• Bipolar disorder
• First Aid for Mental Health action plan
• First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
A Level 3 Award in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health will be issued to the learner, subject to successful assessment. There is no expiry of the qualification, but annual refresher training is recommended.
Maximum number of trainees:
16 (More can be accommodated by bringing in another trainer)
Assessment and Certification:
A Certificate of attendance is provided for candidates.
Our qualified trainers come from a range of working backgrounds and all have an active professional and passionate interest in First Aid and Mental Health
A range of methods are used, including practical and questioning (open and multiple-choice)
- More than 14 days = Money Back
- 7 Days – 14 days = 50% refund
- Less than 7 days = No refund