A 6 Hour Paediatric First aid course with child and baby CPR training is perfect if you wish to provide First aid as a Nannie, Au Pair, voluntary Workers, School support staff and those working with children who do not require the full 12 hour Paediatric Qualification
Our high-quality Paediatric First Aid courses will help you:
- Get your Nationally recognised Paediatric first aid certificate, valid for three years.
- Confidently deal with common Paediatric First Aid emergencies
- On our Emergency Paediatric First Aid course, you’ll learn about infant and child first aid , how to use a first aid box, how to carry out emergency resuscitation (including child CPR), how to deal with common childhood emergencies such as Choking, Bleeding, Anaphylaxis and much more.
- Whether you already know a little First Aid and wish to build on your basic first aid knowledge or you’re a complete beginner, you’re sure to benefit from our Emergency Paediatric First Aid course programme.
The Course duration:
6 Hours (Excluding breaks)
Upon successful completion certification is valid for three years.
Maximum number of trainees:
12 (More can be accommodated by bringing in another trainer)
Assessment and Certification:
First aid guide books, Continuous assessment by trainer
- More than 14 days = Money Back
- 7 Days – 14 days = 50% refund
- Less than 7 days = No refund
Course content includes:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive and breathing normally
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive and not breathing normally
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who is choking
- Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child with external bleeding
- Understand how to provide first aid to an infant and a child who is suffering from shock
- Understand how to administer first aid to an infant and a child with bites, stings and minor injuries
- The training is designed to be appropriate to the age of the children being cared